4 inter-connected recording spaces with varied and flexible acoustics, allowing control of separation whilst maintaining good visual contact. 6 Custom made 12 channel headphone mixers with powerful headphone amps directly routed from ProTools: the best foldback system in London! Stunning outboard collection including vacuum tube EQ and compression.
- Legendary MCI JH500 console, custom built in 1971 for Island Records, Basing Street, lovingly restored and modified for today’s tracking needs.
- ProTools HD3 Accel 32×32 and Analogue 24 track 2" (Otari MTR 90).
- Yamaha Disklavier 6′ 6″ grand piano with MIDI in/out.
- Hammond C3 Organ and Leslie tone cabinet with Trek interface.
- Rhodes ‘suitcase’ electric piano,
Wurlitzer electric piano, Hohner Clavinet.
- Amps include: Marshall 50w & 4×12, Mesa Boogie combo, Vox AC30, Ampeg Bass amp.
- Extensive microphone collection of both vintage and modern microphones including many ribbon mics.
Studio 1 Walk-Through Tour