Not your average recording studio. Eastcote Studio 2 features a large, day-lit control room with large windows looking out onto our beautiful courtyard. The space is designed to feel more like a living room filled with quality instruments and recording gear, rather than a traditional recording studio. The control room is large enough for plenty of people to be able to collaborate, and the additional vocal booth and drum booth allow louder instruments to be sectioned of if needed.
- Studer 903 24-Channel Mixing Console and Tonelux 22-In Modular Mixing System.
- ProTools HD3 Accel 24x24.
- Yamaha upright piano, Rhodes Suitcase
- Amps include: Fender Deluxe Reverb, Watkins Dominator.
- Wide range of acoustic, electric and bass guitars as well as a large synth collection.
- Extensive microphone collection of both vintage and modern microphones including many ribbon mics.